Friday, March 6, 2009

Mack signing off...

Hey all! This is Mack Frantz reporting on our last work day.
We had some new people show up today to work on the house. We got busy putting up sheeting for the sides of the house, which required lots and lots of nails. I feel by the end of this trip everyone is going to "love" nails for the rest of their life (I can do without them for quite some time).
We're going to miss the people we worked with; I couldn't have asked for a better group. It's nice to know there are people willing to give up their time for something good when they could be easily be studying for midterms right now or doing absolutely nothing at all (which always sounds nice when you're in school).
I will always remember this experience. I am happy to be a part of it all.

Signing off...
Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment