Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun-filled adventures

Hey! Mack here.

I think we should write a pamphlet on seeing everything New Orleans has to offer in under 24 hours because that is basically what we did. Granted we did not get much (or any) sleep, but it was a good time nonetheless. We got to see cajun dancing at Mullate's, I got to eat alligator (it really does taste like chicken!), and we went to Preservation Hall. I been looking forward to going there all week, and by golly it was worth it.

We just ate our first dinner at Camp Victor. I met some people from Michigan and Ohio we will probably be working with. Everyone is really cool. I can only imagine what the rest of the week has to offer. Despise the abnormally cold weather we been experiencing, I only expect the best to come. More later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment