Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mack reports in

Hey all! It's Mack.

I can't believe this week is almost over... it's like we just arrived today. Our house is finally starting to look like a house with only one more day to work on it. Tomorrow we're going to try to correct and line up the walls before we start adding sheeting.
Everyone we're volunteering with are awesome people to be around.

For supper I went to a BBQ place right next to Camp Victor. What great bbq! For $8 I got sweet tea, potato salad, baked beans, garlix toast, and ribs with its own special sauce. I think I won't have to eat for the next day or so. :)

We're about to go off to Sonic since many people have never gone there. We've been exploring the small town and enjoying all the sites (especially the Waffle House on every block, just like Starbucks in Pittsburgh!).

I wonder what our last day will bring. Time will tell. Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment