Friday, February 27, 2009

Pre-Trip

Ashley Dalton here- one of two chaperones on this adventure. We will be leaving from Point Park at 4am on Sunday and making sure that I've got everyone's waivers, interaries, reservations, etc. has me quite busy.

I'm so excited about the opportunity to travel to New Orleans and Biloxi with this outstanding group of students!

As soon as we figure out the technology (this is my first blog), we'll be adding photos and accounts of our week.

Please keep us in your thoughts that we have a safe and exciting trip while helping those in need.

3 comments:

  1. Ashley, Good luck! I'm glad to see Point Park is doing an alternative spring break. Hope you all have great experiences while you're there. Take care, Kristin W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...This is Katie Navoy. Mack's cousin from New Orleans. Thank yall so much for doing this! I will be following yall's trip, and I hope I can make it over to see yall sometime while your down here! Have fun!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you all from Point Park! What a great way to spend your spring break!

    Nicole Peffer, Staff

    ReplyDelete